It’s not been long since Argan Oil has become so popular in the beauty industry. But there is a solid reason behind that. This oil is nothing but full of goodness to earn the reputation. It is a Moroccan traditional ingredient to heal skin diseases and a natural skin care product. But as soon as the world learned about its benefit no one hesitate to adopt argan oil in their beauty regime.
Are you aware of it? If you aren’t then your beauty routine is missing something very important.
5 amazing benefit of Argan Oil:
- Revive Dry Skin
– Argan oil is simply a magic potion for the dry skin or just to nourish any type of skin. It has a high volume of Antioxidant properties, Vitamin A, C & E, linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids. Thus for any dry parts of your body, from face to your nail, argan oil works as the perfect moisturizer.
- Acne Treatment
– When oils like coconut oil and else are highly comedogenic but Argan oil has an amazing ability to regulate the sebum production.
Take a few drops of oil in your palm and pat gently over the acne affected area. Use twice a day. Contained anti-oxidant heals and soothes the skin inflammation, helps new cells to grow. Thus, you’ll also notice your acne scar will fade away faster.
- Prevent age sign
– As I said before, high volume of Antioxidant properties and Vitamin E; which makes Argan Oil a perfect solution to battle with you aging issue.
Use a few drops of oil daily at the last stage of your PM Skincare routine to seal off all them skincare you applied. The oil will act as a barrier and it will not only restore the elasticity of the skin but will reduce the visibility of wrinkles and pores.
- FightHair Loss and Dandruff
– More or less, we all suffer from hair loss and dandruff. Argan oil can be your one stop solution. As because it contains a high percentage of antioxidant, fatty acid and vitamin E, argan oil revives the dry scalp faster and nourish both of your scalp and hair.
Use it as a hair mask before shower 2wice a week. Apply a few drops or as much as you need on your scalp and massage for a few minutes. I also apply it on the tip of my hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour and then shampoo as usual.
Argan oil also stimulate scalp to produce more hair, which is a bonus! You can add Argan Oil in your homemade hair oil recipe as well for added benefit.
- Say Hello to Shiny Hair
– You’ll Forget all those readymade leave on hair serum if you try argan oil instead. Nothing can beat the shine argan oil gives regardless of your hair type.
Take just a few drops, depending on your hair (my hair needs 2 drops), in your palm. Spread gently on your damp hair after the shower. Blow dry or style as you prefer. This will help your hair to detangle easily, protect your hair from heat/hot tools and give your hair a healthy shine.
About Mogador Liquid Gold:
The one I’m using at the moment (picture above) is Mogador Liquid Gold (RM119) that I’ve been introduced by the company, recently. It is 100% pure, cold-pressed, made in Morocco, additive free and obviously certified by ECOCERT. The fact that impressed me the most is, Mogador works directly with Women’s co-operative in Morocco to support their social and economic welfare and their oils are sourced from there.