Unlike following the berry trend of fall suddenly I got into colorful eyes! Bright color always helps to freshen up my mind, what about you?
Pic-torial of eye makeup:
1. At first I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to create a base for shadow. Then taking the parrot green color from Sleek Acid palette filled very inner corner of the lid.
2. From my Bhcosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition applied a purplish burgundy color in the crease the crease.
3. Using the same palette filled empty space of lid with a vibrant blue color. Then taking a purple shadow defined the outer corner and slightly blended that in to crease.
4. Smoked out my lower lash line with a reddish copper color. Applied highlighting color in the brow bone and tear duct area.
5. Drawn a winged liner in the upper lid. Lastly applied loads of mascara.
Here is the finished look…..
Product I’ve used:
*Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
*MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC42 mixed with Pro Longwear Foundation NC40
*MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
*MAC Studio Fix Powder+ Foundation NC42
*Flormar Blush P114 for contouring
*Flormar blush 91
*The Balm Maryloumanizer
*MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist
*ELF brow kit
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as shadow base
*Sleek Acid Palette for parrot Green Shadow
*Bhcosmetics 120 Palette 2nd edition for other shadows
*Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner In Blackest Black
*Essence Go Wild Lashes Mascara
*Wet & Wild MegaLast Lipstick Pinkerbell on lip
Hope you liked My take on Colorful Eyes With Blue, Parrot Green And Purple Hue.
….Let me know what you want to see next