Jackelin Smooth Finish Foundation
Worth: BDT 325/-
Available at any cosmetic store with various shades.
Hey Everyone !!!
Months ago, I’ve been looking for a foundation for my daily use which has to be light but at least gives medium coverage, a bit lasting power, does look natural and definitely not anything pricey.
I almost made my mind for BB creams, but the coverage BB cream gives usually was stop me to think about that. As because I always prefer to cover unwanted stuff like spots or uneven skin tone unless it’s a nude face day. Top of that, can’t wear heavy foundation everyday especially when it’s a working day, isn’t it? So, I was looking and looking and looking… sometimes I felt like I never gonna found anything… additional problem was to get the right shade. There are so many foundations available in the market, but I found most of them in pink undertone where my skin tone is yellow and all are far lighter shade than my skin tone. People mostly use a shade lighter than their skin, but I feel satisfied with the same shade.
However, I finally spotted the Jackelin Smooth Finish Foundation while I was trying other foundation on a store and was surprised how it matches on the skin. Bingo, none matches on my skin this way!!! That time I wasn’t totally sure about its quality, eventually, that day I saw it for the first time!! I looked at the price, it was quite cheap, looked at the claims, attractive saying! So bought it to give it a try.
Now… This product has a real classic packaging. Nicely finished Glass bottle with a pump, which I love. It’s been a month I’m using this foundation.
To describe the product,
- I’m really happy with the shade (sand 21) though its oxidize a bit which is why skin looks a bit dark after applying but its ok with me because I always powder my face after foundation.
- This product is really smooth to apply and blend with skin so nicely. Doesn’t settle on fine lines and gives the perfect even skin tone.
- It feels so light on the skin. Product claims its oil-free and it really doesn’t feel oily but shines on skin without powder. With powder, it gives a totally matte n hydrated look.
- Coverage is medium but easily buildable if u want more.
- Staying power is also good… goes easily 4hr but in my case, I felt to blot after 4/5 hr.
- Doesn’t rub off easily as it claims.
- Water-based which is another good thing :)
- Didn’t break me out till now :)
I’m quite happy with this foundation. this product meets every requirement to be my daily wear. I think this product is gonna suit with dry, normal and combination skin. Oily skin? Then it’s a big ‘NO’ from me.
Have you tried it ?? what did you think about it? If you haven’t tried it yet I recommend it to give it a try.
NOTE: One thing I hate about this product, the way it smells. Product claims it’s fragrance-free, but it does have kinda chemical smell. But after powdering I don’t get that smell !!!
Hope you like my reviews! If you have any queries, drop me a comment below.