Seems fall makeup this year all about berry toned lip, at-least I feel that way. I paired berry pink lip with brown-ish eyes here also kept the eye slightly smoked.
Pic-torial of eye makeup:
1. First ofcourse I applied eye primer to make proper base for shadow. Then applied copper color shadow in tear duct area.
2. Applied a duo-tone brown shadow in the lid and blended that up to the crease.
3. With a burgundy brown shadow defined the crease.
4. Taking the same burgundy brown shadow lined and and smoked 2/3 of lower lash line.
5. Applied highlighter in brow bone. With a black khoj pencil lined upper lash line and slightly blended that with a black shadow. Lastly applied few coats of mascara.
Here is the finished look…..
Product I’ve used:
*ELF Mineral Infuse Primer
*Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
*Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
*MAC Studio Fix Powder+ Foundation
*Sleek Face Form
*Topshop Blush Head Over Heels
*The Balm Maryloumanizer
*ELF brow kit
*Sleek Oh So Special shadow palette
*MUA single shadow shade12 as the lid color
*Maybeline Lasting Drama Gel liner In Blackest Black
*Essence Go Wild Lashes Mascara
*Mac Rebel lipstick
Hope you liked My take on Fall Makeup.
….Let me know what you want to see next