Hey there beautiful… today I’ve quite a dramatic and a grungy bronze gold smokey eye with a touch of bright green look to share with you. Initially, I wanted to create a spring inspired makeup but I’m still into deep winter color mostly deep brown and all. Though I thought of spring at the beginning I ended up creating a grungy- smokey look!
Also putting a bright popping color in the eye contour area and the lower lash wing is my favorite style to wear so I thought you might get inspired by this as well.
This look might feel a bit too much for random wear but I feel if you pair it up with a nude lip and light clothing then this can be very fun to wear at any party. Center of attraction in this bronze gold smokey eye is obviously in that green part so it is better not to go overboard with other colors that you’ll be using on your face.
Let’s have a look at the product list that I used to create this bronze gold smokey look…
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base
- Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Foundation, Y425
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, Medium Dark
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation (as a setting powder), Medium-Tan-Sand
- Sleek Face Form (contour), Light
- Illamasqua Powder Blush, Ambition
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Champagne Pop
- Marc Jacobs Omega Bronzer
- Mac Mineralize Charged Water
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
- Makeup Geek Latte as a transition color (read more about MakeupGeek shadows here)
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (review & swatch here); shades are mentioned in the video.
- Makeup Geek Rapunzel to highlight the browbone area
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil; Perversion and Zodiac
- Benefit Roller lash Mascara (review here)
- MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara (read more here) for lower lash line
- Red Cherry Lashes, Demi Wispie Black
- Holika Holika Magic Pole liner, Black to hide the eyelash band, RM20 off with the code ‘GreenStory’ for new signup)
- Catrice Brow Kit
- Ofra Longlasting Liquid Lipstick, Americano
PS: If you’re interested to know about my Hair Extension read this article here… I also included the demo how I put on hair extension.
Bronze Gold Smokey eye tutorial:
Hope you guys liked the look and enjoyed the tutorial as much as I did while creating it. If you liked what you see then do share with your friends and family!
If you have any question or suggestion then do let me know in the comment box below :)