Starting of this summer(2012) i bought ‘OLAY natural white healthy fairness day cream’ to try on. It comes in a tube form in BD local retails. Also available in bigger jar which are imported from other countries.
A 40g tube cost BDT 200/-
From the packaging… This cream contains some of the healthy whitening and moisturizing agents like water, glycerin, tamarinds extract, grape fruit extract, apple extract,lime juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
Just to remind you again, I’ve combine skin. I’ve been using this cream for almost 2 month.
- Firstly, this product smells really good. leaves a mild fragrance which i love as um a fragrance freak. i don’t like product without fragrance.
- Cream is very light peachy in color which i also like.
- Pretty sleek packaging specially for travel purpose or to keep in handbag.
- It is light weight to wear and moisturize skin properly.
- Has a creamy texture but absorb quickly.
- Doesn’t leave any white residue.
- Good for water based makeup as it contain water.
- Has UV protection which is really good to have in a day cream. Though its not mentioned anywhere in the packaging about the ratio of UV protector or SPF scale.
- A small amount is enough to cover whole face and neck.
- 40g seems to last long
- Not expensive and available everywhere.
- This cream absorb quickly but i feel greasy after few minute. and time on my skin gets oily. i think its because of glycerin its contains.
- At the beginning makeup seems flawless but after few hours its start creasing cause of over moisturizing.
- My skin did break out few times while i was using this product… not sure though, is it for this cream or for other product i use.
- A big NO for any kind of fairness, even out skin tone, preventing spots or lighting spots. Nothing changes in my skin.
- If you have combi skin like me or oily skin, this is definitely a wrong product to use in summer. But i thik its gonna be a good product to use in winter. As um planning to use it in winter.
- Who people have dry or normal skin this might be the right summer product for them than winter.