A while ago I told you guys about Sigma Bunny Eye Brush Set that comes with 7 brushes and meets your basic eye makeup need. Today I’ll talk about Sigma Ultimate Eye Brush Set that comes with 13 brushes. This 13 Pro-quality eye brush set is literally your Ultimate Eye Brush Set because you’ll be able to create any style of eye makeup you want. There are some basic brushes. There are some much needed technical brushes which will do the job for the most critical eye look.
Additionally, Sigma Ultimate Eye Brush Set comes with this super gorgeous copper accent. Who doesn’t wish for some copper brushes to adorn the vanity area? I swear I love my vanity more now!
Let me give the details how this Sigma Ultimate Eye Brush Set works:
These two are my top favorite and I literally can’t think my eye makeup without these two.
[Top to bottom]
E40 Tapered Blending:
– Use just the tip to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish. From an all over blending to just blending out the crease color, this brush does the all.
E45 Small Tapered Blending:
– Pick up colors with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye. I also use it to apply and blend colors in my lower lash area. A smoky effect or just a normal blend in the lower lash area with a perfect finish can be done within a minute with this brush.
These 5 brushes here are your little crucial tools. They do all your finest job.
[Top to bottom]
E10 Small Eye Liner:
– Works wonder with gel or liquid liners. Can give you that sky high and sharpest wing.
E65 Small Angle:
– Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners. I love an angle brush more for that killer sharp wing.
E36 Blending Brush:
– If you’re doing a cut-crease makeup then you need these brush in your life because you don’t want to left that cut crease edge unblended. To give your cut cream a proper blend this thin and fluffy brush will work wonder.
– Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight the inner corner of eyes.
E20 Short Shader:
– Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the lower lash line or outer eyelid. Or just to blend out your eyeliners in the upper or lower line.
These six brushes are your basic needs. You can use them in various ways.
[Left to right]
E55 Eye Shading:
– Place color across the entire lid for an even and strong application of product
– Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well-blended effect.
E39 Buff and Blend:
– Best for the blending of smaller areas for a precise finish.
E35 Tapered Blending:
– Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply product directly onto the crease and sweep through. The effect is blended but defined.
E37 All Over Blend:
– Best for going over your entire lid to blend any harsh lines when mixing more than one shade.
E50 Large Fluff:
– Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone for a soft and blended finish. This brush is quite big and fluffy so you can re-purpose it for other uses as well. Like I like to use it for applying my nose contour.
I’ve been a Sigma brush fan for forever now because their quality never gives me any scope to complain.
And what makes this brush set special?
You can obviously buy these brushes individually but that’s going to cost you a lot. Where this set comes with a fraction of the price. All Sigma Brushes comes with a two-year warranty as well. If you’re about to revamp you eye brush collection or just thinking to build up then I highly recommend that you grab this Sigma Ultimate Eye Brush Set. You won’t be disappointed but this eye brush set will meet your every requirement.
Shop Sigma Bunny Eye brush set from Sigma Website | $152 [$218 value]
For an extra 10% OFF use the code ‘SIGMA2017’ at checkout.